Welcome to this semesters edition of the International Pub Crawl for the Buddy Programme!
Do you know that we have four different Student Union Houses here on campus? If you by any chance have missed this, this is a perfect event for you to join! At this Wednesday night there will be a pub crawl where we will visit all four of these places; Skogis, Origo, E-puben and Villan!
So, how does it work?
– We all will visit one of the places at a time and start att Skogis at 16:30, and we will stay there until 19:00.
* Here you will get the opportunity to buy pancakes and soup for 50 SEK. Wether you are vegan, gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy products there will be food to buy.
– The second stop is Origo! We will be here from 19:00-21:00.
– The third stop is E-puben from 21:00-23:00.
– And the fourth and last stop is at Villan from 23:00-01:00.
There will be only 240 tickets to this event, so make sure to start queuing in time to make sure you get one of the spots! The event till be free of charge, so you don’t pay anything at the sign up.
So, when is the date and time to start queuing?
The sign up will be in Infocenter (In the Universum building) on Friday October 6nd between 11:00-14:00.
If there is any spots left after Friday you will be able to sign up on Monday October 9th at 11:00 in Infocenter too.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO READ!
Note that this event is exclusive for everyone who has a Student Union Card at Umeå University. You will have to show it together with a valid ID both at the sign up AND at the night of the pub crawl.
Note that you can’t sign up via email, a Facebook message or a phone call. You either have to sign up at the date and time that is mentioned above, or tell a friend to sign you up at that time if you have class or anything else occupying those hours. To make it a bit more fair for everyone who will stand in line, it’s ok to sign up one friend, but it’s not ok to sign up 10 friends just because they didn’t find it fun to stand in the que.
Also note that you are not allowed to bring your own drinks inside of the pubs. This means that you can’t hang any alcoholic beverages in their wardrobe either.