Welcome to the spring semester edition of the International Pub Crawl for the Buddy Programme!
Do you know that we have four different Student Union Houses here on campus? If you by any chance have missed this, this is a perfect event for you to join! At this Wednesday night there will be a pub crawl where we will visit all four of these places; Skogis, Origo, E-puben and Villan!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
– We all will visit one of the places at a time and start att Skogis at 16:30, and we will stay there until 19:00.
* Here will you get the opportunity to buy pancakes and soup for 50 SEK. Wether you are vegan, gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy products there will be food to buy.
– The second stop is Origo! We will be here from 19:00-21:00.
– The third stop is E-puben from 21:00-23:00.
– And the fourth and last stop is at Villan from 23:00-01:00.
There will be only 240 tickets to this event, so make sure to start queuing in time to make sure you get one of the spots! The event till be free of charge, so you don’t pay anything at the sign up.
DATES FOR SIGN UP:
The sign up will be in Infocenter (In the Universum building) on Wednesday 21st of February between 12:00-13:00.
If there is any spots left after Wednesday you will be able to sign up on Thursday 22nd of February in Infocenter between the hours 15:00-16:00.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO READ!
Note that this event is exclusive for everyone who has a Student Union Card at Umeå University. You will have to show it together with a valid ID both at the sign up AND at the night of the pub crawl. The Student Union Card and the UmU card is not the same thing.
Note that you can’t sign up via email, a Facebook message or a phone call. You either have to sign up at the date and time that is mentioned above, or tell a friend to be there in your place to sign you up if you have class or anything else occupying those hours. If that might be the case, please send me (Helin) a message before.
Also note that you are not allowed to bring your own drinks inside of the pubs. This means that you can’t hang any alcoholic beverages in their wardrobe either.